- DISCOVER the secret weapon of the great hustlers and heroes of history.
- UNDERSTAND how to master the power of grit and its seven essential elements.
- LEARN Lincoln’s secrets for overcoming obstacles, resistance, rejection and defeat.
- EXPLORE Roosevelt’s system for becoming exceptional at whatever you determine to do.
- GAIN practical wisdom and insight from the stories of the superstars of success.
- LEVERAGE the surprising insights these legends reveal about what you need to succeed.
- MASTER the strategies, tactics and tools distilled from the celebrated champions of grit.
Master The Magic of Assuming Command, and put yourself on the fast track to power, influence, high-achievement and success.Are you tired of slogging down the slow road to the life you desire? Do you feel like someone or something is holding you back, but you’re not sure how or why? Imagine you’re capable of much more than you’re currently realizing… In The Magic of Assuming Command, Harvard and Columbia trained researcher, Dr. Johnny Welch—a recognized authority on leadership, power and influence—reveals the strategies, tactics, and conceptual tools of assuming command, wisdom and insights unearthed from the champions and heroes of history, all of which can help you to live an extraordinary life. This system is designed to help you achieve your own most daring dreams and goals. Follow the blueprint in this book and you will:
- MASTER the mindset of assuming command, and reap the rewards of increased influence and power.
- DISCOVER the unusually uncommon, yet richly rewarded starting point of success.
- LEARN how to identify and destroy the limiting beliefs and assumptions that hold you back.
- GAIN vital insights into the key makeup of the champion mindset.
- EXPLORE Theodore Roosevelt’s strategies for stealing the initiative, and accruing power, and learn how you can apply his insights in your own area of practice.
- DISCOVER the most dangerous and unexpected mistakes people make when attempting to assume command or seize power.
- UNDERSTAND John F. Kennedy’s tactics, tips, and psychological tricks for overcoming obstacles, pushing past resistance, controlling the narrative, and toppling the status quo.
- LEARN how to exploit the vast potential power of asking for what you want by learning to develop and leverage the bullet-proof ask.
- RECOGNIZE and gain a new understanding of the threat that cultural and societal influences pose to your success, and how to rewrite the rules, and overcome the customs and norms that constrict your thinking, limit your options, and, ultimately, undermine your purpose and goals.
Classic Influence explores the timeless lessons learned from the legends of influence, leadership, and power. Listen in as your host—the Harvard and Columbia trained researcher, author and speaker, Dr. Johnny Welch—works to unearth the wisdom and insights of the hustlers and heroes of history to discover the strategies, tactics, tips and tools you can use to master the power of influence to achieve your own most daring dreams and goals.
For show notes, music credits, sources for quotes, and other works cited, as well as any relevant pictures, maps, graphics, updates and more, visit the Classic Influence Podcast episode pages at http://www.classicinfluence.com/show
Feedspot currently ranks Classic Influence #16 in their popular list of “Top 90 Leadership Podcasts!“
One of the most fundamental principles of success is to have enough humility to quickly and easily acknowledge when you don’t know what to do, and then get the help you need to do it. Our goal here at Classic Influence is to help you do it. We want to see you achieve your greatest ambitions and goals, and we’re convinced that the wisdom and insight from the legends and heroes of history and the champions of high achievement today can play an instrumental role in your own future success. Subscribe to the Classic Influence Podcast (available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, CastBox, etc.) and find out for yourself what people like John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander the Great, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jackie Robinson, Napoleon, and so many others might have to say to you about where you are on your own hero’s journey to the top. For more information about the individual episodes, as well as additional articles, and resources check out the following links:
- PODCAST: List of Episodes of the Classic Influence Podcast.
- ULTIMATE LIST OF LEADERS (BY TIME PERIOD): List of Leadership Heroes and Villains from History: Biographies of Famous Historical Figures.
- CHARISMATIC LEADERSHIP: List of Charismatic Leaders: Wisdom and Insights from the Heroes and Villains.
- LEADERSHIP LESSONS: List of Revolutionary Leaders, along with a number of Key Leadership Lessons Learned.
- INFLUENCE MASTERY: The Ultimate List of Influence Strategies, Tactics, and Tools
- FAMOUS PIRATES: List of the Most Famous Pirates, Raiders, and Buccaneers: The Power and Influence of History’s Most Infamous Maritime Marauders.
- FAMOUS VIKINGS: List of Famous Vikings.
- ARTICLES: List of blog post articles.
- BOOKS: Finally, please help support our work, and pickup a copy of Dr. Johnny Welch’s books on Amazon.
Mastering the Power of Grit Infographic Poster
The Magic of Assuming Command Guidebook: